The Veterans Support Centre (VSC) is a registered charity and as such, donations are grateful accepted because of their importance to the VSC’s continuing support of veterans and their families.
Support can be:
- Business or corporate financial and material donations,
- Personal financial donations,
- Donations of your time.
Business or Corporation donations:
- If you are interested in supporting our efforts, please contact the Veterans Support Centre on (02) 6255 1599
Personal financial donations can be made:
- In person at the VSC off with the assistance of our wonderful staff,
- Over the phone by contacting the VSC on (02) 6255 1599
- Securely via mycause at:
Further options to fundraise, donate regularly, purchase gift cards and pledge are available at:
Please note: “mycause” charges a 10% admin fee.
If you would like the VSC to receive your entire donation Please contact the office.
Donating your time:
Additional and ongoing support is needed in areas such as:
- Volunteer to become an Advocate,
- Administrative assistance,
- Staffing of food van fundraising activities,
- Garden maintenance.
if you would like to assist please contact the Office on (02) 6255 1599
Boojum Web Solution
A Class Signs – (02) 62415535
Gen Plus Hire – (02) 6297 6241
Queanbeyan RSL – (02) 6297 2627
Vikings – (02) 6121 2100